5 Summer Appetizers for Your Next EventUncategorized
Planning an event can be exciting and exhausting if you're doing it the right way. One of the easiest things to get caught up in is deciding which items to serve during your event. While you can offer a full-course meal if you'd like, summer events are usually more casual get-togethers. Casual events require appetizers and drinks. With long lists of appetizers all around the internet, it's difficult to narrow them down to just a few. Here are 5 awesome summer appetizers you should consider for your next event:
- Chicken and Pineapple Skewers: Bring the tropics into your own backyard with these island-inspired chicken and pineapple kebabs. The chicken and pineapple are grilled at the same time, which makes the pineapple caramelize right onto the chicken.
- Sliders: If you're aiming to provide a backyard cookout feel at your next event, sliders are the way to go. You can make sliders with beef, turkey, tuna, or chicken. Sliders are party-ready bites that offer cheeseburgers with style.
- Potato Salad: Every good barbecue, cookout, or potluck has some sort of potato salad. It's not only extremely easy to make, but it's a definite crowd-pleaser. There are many different varieties of potato salad to choose from. You can narrow them down to one, or splurge and offer many different kinds at your next summer event.
- Shrimp Cocktails or Platters: Shrimp is a popular choice among many different people. Offering mini shrimp cocktails is one of the classiest ways to spice up your summer party, though shrimp platters are a more convenient choice.
- Salsa and/or Guacamole: Chips and dip are one of the most casual and popular appetizers served at any event.