Graduating? Celebrate Big with a Catered PartyUncategorized
Your child’s graduation is an important milestone that deserves a celebration! However, it can be daunting for parents to try to take on all the planning themselves, especially if they would rather be spending the time with their new grad. A catered party can make it easier for everyone and give you a memorable party with minimal effort on your part.
Benefits of Catering
There are many reasons to cater your big event:
- You don’t have to spend hours making the food or setting everything up.
- Caterers know what dishes are popular for graduations and can suggest ideas for your party.
- Catering companies come with all the equipment they need, so you won’t have to rent tables, coolers, or dishes to keep your food hot.
- Caterers have a good idea how much food is needed per person, so you won’t have to worry about running out of food or having too much go to waste.
Since you can expect your grad to be attending many graduation parties around the same time, it’s a good idea to find ways to make yours special. One of the best ways to do that is through the menu. Plan to serve some of your child’s favorite dishes, whether that’s tacos, pizza, sushi, or burgers.
At the same time, it’s important to accommodate your other guests. Find out if there are any dietary restrictions and plan accordingly.
Other Ways to Stand Out
Here are some other tips to help your graduation party stand out from the crowd:
- Since most graduation parties are held on weekends, plan yours for a weekday evening.
- Provide things for the kids to do, depending on their age. This may include a bonfire, ice cream sundae bar, or whatever else appeals to your grad.
- Embellish the event with custom decorations: along with pictures of your grad, you can get personalized napkins, balloons, and even M&Ms!