Nutritious Yet Surprisingly Tasty Catering OptionsUncategorized
If you are looking to cater your next event but want to keep it healthy, don’t worry! There are plenty of great options available to you. Here are a few fantastic ideas:
- Serve up some sushi. While it might seem a bit exotic, sushi is a great way to add some nutritious flare to your next event. With so many different options, you can provide rolls that everyone will love. If your guests shy away from raw fish, avocado and cooked rolls can be prepared to make their taste buds happy.
- Roll up the crepes. These thin pancakes can be made with either white or wheat flour, depending on the desired level of nutrition. Then, they can be filled with fresh fruit, eggs, or veggies for a savory and healthy treat.
- Give them options with a salad bar. When in doubt, go for a customizable option. A salad bar will give each of your guests the opportunity to create something they love. Be sure to provide healthy options like beets, hard-boiled eggs, mushrooms, and carrots to make their salad even more delicious.
- Let them stack their own with a cheese platter. This type of catering option will involve a variety of different meats, cheeses, fruits, and crackers. Your guests will be able to try new things while still getting the necessary nutrition. It’s the perfect choice if you are looking for a menu that’s lighter.
- Don’t forget the sweetness with fresh fruit desserts. Don’t worry, even if you are opting for a health-conscious menu, there are plenty of great dessert ideas. Fruit and yogurt parfaits, low-fat puddings, and fresh fruit tarts will ease those cravings while still providing nutrition to your guests.
Not only are these options delicious, but they are also healthy. Your guests will love the unique menus and appreciate the nutrition involved.